2 min read
Working on my first 3D video game - Squirrelkind
Squirrelkind is my first big Godot project, and I'm really excited about it! It's a 3D strategy game about squirrels surviving in an abandoned suburb and bringing nature back.
Alexander Polev · senior software engineer @fellow.app
Latest

October 10, 2026 · 2 min read
Squirrelkind is my first big Godot project, and I'm really excited about it! It's a 3D strategy game about squirrels surviving in an abandoned suburb and bringing nature back.
Read article →3 of 8 articles
2 min read
Squirrelkind is my first big Godot project, and I'm really excited about it! It's a 3D strategy game about squirrels surviving in an abandoned suburb and bringing nature back.
19 min read
Intro I interestingly got into programming. It all kicked off with a Half-Life 2 modification back in the day. I wanted to make something cool for my favorite game. Then I realized that I'm really bad at level design or modelling. So I then attempted...
7 min read
Intro I started my programming path from the book "C++ for Dummies". Then I solved programming tasks and made my first steps in different computer science areas using this language. I have my favorite game: "Half-Life 2", and during high school / fir...